Potty Monkey - Makes Potty Training Fun!
Potty Monkey is brand new for 2007.
Designed by Dr. D. Preston Smith, MD, FAAP, FACS, FSPU - a Pediatric Urologist, Potty Monkey is a comprehensive and successful toilet training system.
The Potty Monkey system helps children transition from diapers to underwear in a fun, encouraging way. Potty Monkey also teaches children to have frequent bathroom visits, relaxed bathroom habits and the importance of a comfortable bathroom routine. Parents are also educated about toilet training and potty problems.
It is more than a potty training doll, (see all Potty Training Dolls here) this system includes 5 products in 1 package; (see below for detailed description of each product)
There are two books, one for the parents to learn about toilet training and one for the child (board book)to learn about Potty Monkey and his new potty chair and underwear.
Potty Monkey is a high-tech cudily plush animal that speaks and educates everytime he is placed on his real flushing toilet.
Most importantly, Potty Monkey contains a 30 and 90 minute timer to remind you and your child is it time to go again, and again, and again.
Potty Monkey makes potty training fun, routine, and successful. Potty Monkey is your Potty Training Pal!
The Potty Monkey TM takes toilet training and potty problems to a whole new level. Great for Children 18 months to 7 years.
The Potty Monkey Includes the following items:
1) Potty Monkey with his own Diaper and Big Monkey Underwear. Potty Monkey has a built in timer that can be set for either 30 minutes or 90 minutes. Potty Monkey will remind your child to go to the bathroom by saying, "I need to go potty!Let's go potty!" and "I really need to go! C'mon, lets go potty!" Potty Monkey also talks and sings every time your child places him on the interactive learning toilet. Potty Monkey is more than a potty training doll.
2) Flushing Toilet looks and sounds just like the toilet at your home.
3) " Monkey Learns to Potty " -- an engaging child's board book about Potty Monkey and his new underwear and toilet. Remember Monkey See Monkey Do??
4) " The Potty Trainer " -- A top-selling 80-page parent's book about toilet training. Written by potty expert and pediatric urologist, D. Preston Smith MD FAAP FACS
5) Toilet Trained Certificate after your child has successfully completed the potty training process, you and your child can visit here and click on the link below to print a personalized "Potty Monkey You Did It Certificate". You can type your child's name and date of toilet training on the certificate by placing the cursor on the lines.
You may also like these Categories
|Color||Brown , Black|
|Product Type||Potty Dolls|
|Theme||Safari , Animals|
|Potty Doll Features||Plush Dolls , Wearing Diapers , Featured in Book , Makes Sounds|
You may also like these Products
I got this for my 2 1/2 yr old son.
He really likes the monkey & the book is cute, though very short. We haven't actually used the timer function yet as I don't think he's that interested in putting the monkey on the potty every 30 or 90 min. But it has been encouraging for him.
Overall it is a good purchase, though there is one phrase from the monkey that is slightly creepy - when it laughs. Trust me, you'll understand when you hear it.