What Are the Main Benefits of Baby Potty Training?
The 3 big winners are:
Here is a more complete list of benefits for baby potty training:
- Enhances bonding through closeness, natural communication and loving patience.
- Responds to infants' natural elimination communication and timing.
- Taps into first window of learning (sensitivity period) for toilet learning.
- Keeps babies in touch with their own bodies.
- Helps environment by conserving/saving trees, water, petroleum and landfill space.
- Cuts diaper use.
- Allows babies to achieve good control by 12-15 months.
- Lets babies complete potty training at a relatively young age (around 24 months).
- Frees babies from diapers and all negative associations (bulk between legs, chemicals, etc.)
- Reduces risk of urinary tract infections (UTI's)
- Avoids/eliminates enuresis (bed wetting).
- Prevents diaper rash
- Provides hygienic respect for babies by freeing them from their waste.
- Eliminates embarrassing "accidents" for toddlers.
- Allows fathers or other close, trusted ones to bond and communicate with babies.
- Yields big savings on diapers and laundry costs.
Previous ArticleSome Divided on Potty Training Technique
Next ArticleEarly Elimination Toilet Training Method
Add Your Comment
There are no comments on this article. Do you have one? >>